- Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Computer Science
- Good experience with APis manipulatind documents and fetching data from server
- Good knowledge of ES6, ES7, asynchronous, closures, types, recursion, strict mode and prototype
- Good experience with CSS cascade, box modal, positioning, animations and transitions, flexbox, grid views, pseudo class/element, media queries, advanced selectors. Experience with frameworks Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors SASS and LESS.
- Good experience with MVC, OOP, WordPress and Magento
- Experience with HTML5 semantic elements, video and audio, canvas, SVG, input types and micro data
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, time complexity, big-o-notations, design patterns and principles
- Experience with JSON, AJAX, Flux, Redux, XML, NPM, Babel, WebPack, GIT
- Familiar with MERN technologies and the desire to advance in these technologies
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Mocha test runners
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT, SVN for Source Code version management.
- Expertise in using bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Following Scrum methodology to track the project details and updating the development status every day in the SCRUM.
- Enthusiastic about meeting new challenges and understanding on new and old technologies, skills concepts, and ideas.
- Team player, experience working with multiple teams and ability to work on new technologies in a relatively shorter time
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Enthusiastic web professional motivated by challenging projects and deadline.
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others
October 2017 to Present
LLT Group - Naperville, Illinois
Description: LLT Group is a fully in-house digital agency focusing on branding, marketing, web design and development with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies.
- Called the RESTful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods
- Used SASS - variables, operations and Mixins and compiled them to CSS.
- Integrated with back end code PHP for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Working with CSS backgrounds, positioning, grid views, flexbox layout, combinators, pseudo-class/element, advanced selectors, animations and behaviors.
- Developed login/registration/edit of user profile integration with web sites based on 5 user role using PHP and MySQL, AJAX and JSON.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Weekly direct meetings with the client to discuss the project progress, and establish together the best solutions
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
August 2014 to June 2017
Independent - Chisinau, Moldova
Description: During this period of my career I worked independent for many companies, some examples of US companies: Isobar, NikaLabs, Emaze Design, CloseWatch, IndriDigital, Aber Law Firm, Barnes Dulac Watkins, Tow Squad. Additional I worked on a personal project PWT Themes
- Worked with PHP and CMS WordPress, Drupal and Magento
- Implemented CSS Box Model and styled web pages using CSS preprocessor SASS and implemented Mix ins, functions, custom grid systems.
- Implemented Twitter bootstrap and CSS Media Queries concepts to make the web application responsive to mobile and tablet screens.
- Worked with React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015(ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Involved in developing the UI view pages using HTML5 semantic tags. Used HTML5 layouts with React JS components.
- Used Ajax with JSON and PHP for asynchronous execution.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
December 2011 to June 2014
Lindenvalley GmbH - Chisinau, R. Moldova
Description: Lindenvalley GmbH, headquartered in Munich, is a well-founded and competitive technical service provider for web and mobile development.
- Magento development, theme customization, responsive theme, extensions installation & Custom extension.
- Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL databases.
- The JSON data collections are returned and then rendered in appropriate format such as pdf, XLS, csv and charts.
- Worked with LAMP stack, NOC and IT operations
- Designed and developed websites from wireframes with perfect pixels.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
December 2008 to December 2011
NEOADVANCED - Chisinau, R. Moldova
Description: NEOADVANCED Web Solutions & Digital Marketing is a professional team based in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, which has been operating in the web-services market since 2008, with experience in web design, programming and SEO, dedicated to develop advanced web solutions.
- Used all aspects of PHP/MySQL Programming in LAMP environment.
- Used the Model View controller framework to build modular and maintainable applications.
- Worked with the Database Schema design and normalization for database accessed by the procedural PHP pages.
- Created admin for data manipulation and reports using PHP,MySQL, and HTML.
- Wrote SQL queries to fetch and store the data using MYSQL database.
- Involved in Testing and Debugging of the application
- Media Queries
Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova (ASEM)
Economic Cybernetics,Statistics and Informatics
September 2006 - July 2009
The Faculty of ECSI is responsible for training highly professional specialists and conducting scientific research in computer science, statistics and economic cybernetics, aimed at meeting the needs of society in the these fields
High School "Agapie A"
Exact Sciences 3 Years
September 2003 - June 2006
Stefan is a very hardworking developer who is passionate about his work. He engages in team spirit with enthusiasm; always trying to find solutions for not only his impediments but for the team. Even when tasked with areas he has never done before, he asks the right questions and quickly finds solutions. For any company that values work ethic and needs a team player, I highly recommend Stefan.
Alexandra Smith, Scrum Master and Project Manger at LLT Group
Stefan is really great. I have been working with him a for a few years, and he really knows Wordpress and its ins and outs. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great wordpress expert
Jeremy Aber, CEO SaaS and Software Attorney
We were very satisfied with Stefan's work. He was very responsive, completed his work ahead of the deadline, and made great suggestions when needed. His understanding of PHP and more importantly how someone with limited experience of PHP can work with it is very impressive.
Andrei Dorogan, CEO and Co-Founder NEOADVANCED Web design
Its truly been a pleasure working with Stefan. He is always available and answer any questions we have promptly. He did an excellent job setting up some website and I would highly recommend him to others looking for a design and development project.